The Best Way for Killing Bed Bugs
When it comes to killing bed bugs, you want to be sure that you do it right the first time. Contact us today to learn more!
The Heater Machine Packages
This equipment is National Electric code compliant on 15-amp, 120-volt circuits. This makes for easy setup almost anywhere, including hotels and motels in Arizona. The built-in digital thermostat control is pre-set to get your temperature in the kill zone and then keep it there for enhanced performance
- 6000 Watts, 20,460 BTU'S, Hi-Temperature Plastic & Fan Motor
- 37 Lbs. each - Stackable, Lightweight, and Easy to Carry
Note: We recommend that you call us and speak to a consultant prior to your purchase to obtain special terms or shipping schedule.
- Splitter: $50 per 24-Hour Rental
- Fans: $30 per 24-Hour Rental
- Cords: $0.25 per Foot
- Instruction Manual Included
What We Need from You
When you speak with a technician on the phone, we require a few things from you:
- Size of Total Unit in Square Feet
- Size of Individual Areas (Bedrooms, Living Rooms, and Family Rooms, etc.)
- Ceiling Height
- Number of Levels in Home
- Text or email us a picture of your electrical panel box to match the proper equipment to your facility.
- Do you have ceiling fire sprinklers?
- Do you have an open setting for living room or dining room?
NOTE: It is important to give your technician accurate information in terms of square footage etc. as the equipment you receive will be based on that information. If you tell us your house or apartment is less than what it actually is, we will assign incorrect heaters and fans which could result in an ineffective treatment.
How To Rent Bed Bug Heater Equipment
- Call and receive your free quote.
- Schedule your appointment to pick up or have equipment delivered. (Note: Pickup and delivery are handled by an independent contractor who will determine your delivery rate. Scheduling an appointment is mandatory!)
- Read the prep sheet for bed bugs and follow any directions given by your phone customer service rep.
- Confirm your appointment with a minimum of $100 or 20% deposit by PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Pick up your heat treating equipment and bring the balance of the money in cash. Your customer service rep will review the simple procedures for using your equipment.
Note: There are absolutely no refunds on equipment rented for any reason at all — including, but not limited to, because of your inability to operate equipment or because your electrical supply will not support rental equipment, etc. Also, a drivers license and credit card are needed to rent equipment.
Remember that your rental time begins when you leave the rental property and concludes when the equipment is returned. Note: Any time after your original rental time is assessed at $12.50 per hour. There are no exceptions.
Deposit to Confirm Rental Appointment
American Bed Bug Equipment is amazingly effective for the eradication of bed bugs. Therefore, our heaters and accessories are in high demand requiring appointments for our important clients.
It is for this reason that a minimum non-refundable deposit of 20% or $100 is necessary, with the balance due upon receipt of heating equipment. In some instances where the rental agreement is $1,500 or more, the deposit may be higher.
Make your deposit today.
(Or, if you wish to pay from your own PayPal account, our PayPal is info@americanbedbugequipment.)
We look forward to you and your family enjoying restful, pest-free sleep again soon!
The Battery-Operated Bug Duster
The Bug Duster is a battery-powered dust applicator that is lightweight, mobile and easy to clean. Its large reservoir holds 32 ounces (946 ccs) of material, and the extended battery life means less time spent charging and filling and more time in the field. Its 24" (70 cm), flexible, durable wand with 48" (122 cm) hose easily reaches behind kitchen and bathroom equipment, restaurant booths, and ceiling tiles. It is also used extensively in sewers and manholes, or anywhere else material needs to be distributed. The built-in LED illumination eliminates the need for a separate light source. Other features of the Bug Duster include:
- Large, High-Density Polyethylene Material Reservoir Externally Mounted to the Carrying Case
- Smooth Fabric Reinforced Vinyl Case Easily Wipes Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Rugged 4.5 amp Hour, 12-volt Battery Lasts Several Days on a Single Charge
- Sealed Air Pump
- Thumb-Operated Activation Switch on the Handle
- Triple-LED Work Light Means no Need to Carry a Separate Light Source
- Solid-State Battery Charger Prevents Overcharging (Only Five Hours to Fully Charge)
- Flexible, Durable Wand
- Hand Straps, Shoulder Straps, and Belt Loops Provide Three Carrying Options
- The Bug Duster Kit Comes Fully Assembled with Everything You Need
- Vinyl Carrying Case w/Shoulder Straps and Belt Loops (Available in Red, Black, Yellow, and Green)
- Battery and Charger
- Air Compressor
- Hose with Flexible, Durable Wand
- Material reservoir
- Angle Tip